#1.Tiny Flashlight + LED
- This app dose a lot with a small app. The app needs very few permissions. I only stoped using it because my new phone has a flashlight feature.
- I never liked game apps, but then I found Solitaire. The rest is history. I really enjoy the daily challenge.
#3.Toy Truck Rally 3D
- I just got the game and every time I open it it closes. So I haven't been able to play it since it doesn't work
- When I bought a car just know I had 34,334 when I bought it I was supposed to have 1,000 dollars left because it was only 32,500 dollars but instead they took all my money so now I just did one of them and I got 1,010 dollars but it was suppose to be 2,010 dollars but thanks to them I have to start all over again so now I am really angry!!:-[ :-[ :-[
#5.LINE: Free Calls & Messages
- I haven't opened my account a few months ago. Now when I want to get into my account, I can't. Although I've been filling my email and password correctly. And it says "an error was occured" or something like that. Please help me!
#6.Super-Bright LED Flashlight
- I like the app, and, most of all, I likr how it doesn't require any sort of "permissions." However, my phone would always get some sort or bug or virus everytime I open the app, except during the first few times of using it. I will have this app deleted after I post this review