#1.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.
#2.Fighting Tiger - Liberal
- It was amazing.... Though ma phone android z too low but I played it u0026amp; I realy luvd it.... Wish it culd continue to de other level or more levels
- I prefer my phone vibrates and show notifications, but changing the tone to silent each time. I exit and don't get a message that settings have been saved and returns to default. Forcing me to set galaxy s7edge to turn off notifications for Twitter.
#4.Cricket World Cup Fever
- The fielders move so slow that's g I gave u 2 stars and whenever i play and match the game exits automatically abd its not like it is shown...
#5.Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro
- This is my favourite game; I love rummy its very interested game its full of fun and enjoy . Rummy is the best game to play online but one time u losing game that time u will be loser for long period no good cards wiil come continuosly i want to give thanks to makers of this game
#6.Hitap Indic Keyboard - Music
- Yes accepted this is the best keyboard I have used so far. But still I can't give 5 stars because the major problem I faced is that it has no swipe input method which is creating problems for me... If you could add this feature then it is more than best for me... But due to the absence of only one feature I think I can't move on with this keyboard longer... Plz bring the update sooner...