- The discover feature eats through data like nothing, limited data users beware! Please fix for an updated rating
- Please improve your camera quality for Android users...i love this app but camera quality is not good ...when i first downloaded this app that time camera quality was too good but aftr so many updates camera quality become worse ...for Android users...its my request plz improve it...i love this app!!
- I loved using Snapchat on my iPhone. But Snapchat for Android is a complete downturn from the iOS app. 1) The camera quality is not nearly as good as my phone's camera quality. Front-facing camera is blurry. It doesn't auto-focus or focus on tap. 2) Scrolling through filters isn't as smooth. Scrolling through geofilters is super laggy. The app would freeze, and I would have to force-close the app. 3) My phone overheats upon using the app. It normally doesn't overheat, even when multitasking several apps.
- Its really addicting and fun...i do wish however you could post pictures as storys instead of sending it as a message... that's my only issue oh i take that back the holding of the button if its a video app you should be able to tap the button and it starts to record rather than always holding it down with your finger. Snapchat. Beautifullycurl
- Stop with the updates every other day it's pretty annoying after the new update tends to lag and close
- This app is the best, except for the fact that any person you snapchat automatically adds them as a friend, notifying them (which is very awkward if you have deleted them for whatever reason), and makes you follow their story. There is a lot of drama and stupidity in the world that I ignore by avoiding obnoxious social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, I don't want to have to avoid Snapchat as well. Please fix this. Thank you.