- It deserves a 5 but i can't seem to be able to sign in, everytime i press sign in nothing happens i have uninstalled it then installed it back and nothing happened
#2.Battery - DU Battery Saver
- Reduce running memory of application. You need to decrease memory, because 1gb ram + Dual Core processor can get smootly run in smartphone. Happy Working!
#3.Grand Gangsters 3D
- Make the graphics better 3D, make the character that im playing go inside the buildings (well not all the buildings), make a airport so we can drive the plane (THAT WILL BE AMAZING!!!), make houses so we can buy them, and the last thing...ADD MORE OPEN WORLDS but like in the settings add a button to switch to off misions so i can roam free, plz TRY and make the update
#4.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.
#5.Angry Birds Star Wars
- The game is ok. Its not for a adults because of they can get big fingers and that is not helping you in this game. They need to make a lot of changes to this game. So I would not play this game If i was like 40 or 30. ;-)
- They give money by downloading apps at the time of starting only. After some apps installation they don't give money. So I request people they download apps from Mcent only 2 or 3. If more apps downloaded from Mcent they don't give money. Simply they said "sorry this offer no longer available but, please try other offers from Mcent". Still if we download the apps from Mcent every time they only one thing, sorry this offer no longer available. So friends try only 2 or 3 apps. Don't try more apps.