#1.MARVEL Avengers Academy
- Have to devote 24hrs a day to accomplish half of the missions. Just another way to squeeze out another dime... poor.
- Trying to get your art style kind of exposed, this is just one more tool in your pocket that really helps out. Gotta be patient with lighting and such, but it gives you another platform to post and get ideas about your work.
#3.Data Recharge & Data Saver 4G
- When you have downtime its a fun thing to feel like you've actually not wasted time. Very huge earnings but maybe it could pay for small Databack purchases for almost no investmenttime wise..
#4.Speedtest by Ookla
- I paid in order to have adds removed. After my phone updated the OS, the adds are still there. I sent to the developer an email but he did not give a damn. DO NOT PAY TO HAVE THE ADDS REMOVED because it will not be. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS APP.
#5.My Talking Tom
- I broke my phone and when I got a new one I had to start all over. I spent a lot of money on coins. I own 400 plus of all foods and potions. Why won't you guys answer me? Can you help me retrieve all my lost data. If not I will just Uninstall. I think i need a refund. It took me a long time to achieve what I had. Please respond.
#6.Candy Crush Jelly Saga
- This was a fun game but have reached level 95 and the game counters every move you make, making if virtually impossible to move on. While I don't expect a game to be easy it should be at least achievable, this level seems to be designed to fail.