#1.Parallel Space - Multiple accounts & Two face
- Their is still some bugs... Every time i get notification frm phone that Parallel space is consuming more battery.. If you can solve dis..
#2.Farm Heroes Saga
- This is similar to all the other sagas in some way. Yet it's cool enough, and you just have to collect things instead of removing it. Graphics are adorable, but it can take many tries to get higher after level 100. It might be the purpose, but i dont want to feel like its a hidden pay2win in the end.
- I have set up lock for few apps and still opens them thorugh a different route. Samsung Note 3. If u keep pressing the return button locked app will open up. If u minimice the locked app it will again open up and remember they open when I am not entering the passcode. The android version is 5.0.
- You don't seem to get enough gaps to miss the bullets and you don't get enough booms to stop them coming at you fix it and only one thing I don't like is you don't get to keep everything you collect you shouldn't have to keep collecting upgrade on each level and one boom come on and if you collect one you don't get two
#5.Powerboat Racing 3D
- Most games don't require much skill, so you tend to 'sleep' this game requires a lot of skill to win so you are always awake. Simple mistakes can cause you to end up in last place, if you like great graphics and challenging games that keep u awake, (like I do) this is the game for you !!!!
#6.Jungle Castle Run
- to boring and so many adds I hate this game i am fed up of this game