#1.Tiny Flashlight + LED
- This app dose a lot with a small app. The app needs very few permissions. I only stoped using it because my new phone has a flashlight feature.
#2.Real Cricket™ 16
- At first I liked the game for 1-2days. But the next day the game started to show glitches. I bowled a batsman 3 times and he won't just get out. Even the scorecard show that he was out and not out simultaneously. Then that batsman was on the strike and crease at the the same time. When I used to bat even the timing meter showed my timing of my shot as perfect still I would get out. Its a humble request to all of u not to download this app.
- Match 3 game just as addictive but very child like I want whizz, pop, bangs, more grown up sounds and graphics x
#4.Train Simulator - Free Game
- Good graphics, very good controls, many engines to select and need to check speed, horn, signals and railway crossings to get good points amazing game. Played all 50 levels
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- It only records while on speaker. I also tried on my car and headset both connected through Bluetooth, but no good. Even if you have the phone on your ear, it will only record your voice and not the call.
#6.Angry Birds Space
- this isent the first time i played this game i played this game along ago like when i was 6 yaer's old and my fother played this game we tolk turn on this game also that me and my fother past all fo thes levul, that way i stil played this game i love this game in the holl tiyerd wold put not cool enuf and minecraft is stil the best but thes game's ear peter.