#1.Candy Crush Saga
- Thanks for coins at level 10. I do have an idea. When a player is working on "live forever" time, dont give them more til they are done with that two hour stint. I had six hours built up and couldnt play that long at one time for a number of reasons
#2.Highway Traffic Rider
- Game wants permissions to manage phone calls and SD/media storage but I see no options in-game that requires this - why not? Additionally, to revive you need to watch an ad which is fine but after you close the ad, crash is exactly where you were before ad AND you can't continue/exit - why not? Aside from those few things, the game is alright
#3.Real Cricket™ 16
- At first I liked the game for 1-2days. But the next day the game started to show glitches. I bowled a batsman 3 times and he won't just get out. Even the scorecard show that he was out and not out simultaneously. Then that batsman was on the strike and crease at the the same time. When I used to bat even the timing meter showed my timing of my shot as perfect still I would get out. Its a humble request to all of u not to download this app.
- Match 3 game just as addictive but very child like I want whizz, pop, bangs, more grown up sounds and graphics x
#5.Clash of Kings – CoK
- Easy to play, yet marvelously complex. Sooooo much to do. A truly personalized game that you play YOUR style. Most glitches fixed, reliable and fast.
- Fun. Helps pass time. No need to buy an expensive Word Search book. Now, when I'm in the hospital, I'll have something to do, since everyone forgets to pick one up for me lol. Definitely worth loading on your device.