#1.Angry Birds 2
- Ruined this game with the 5 lives and multiple stages per level. There are hundreds of levels but how can you expect people to get that far if level 30 is already difficult enough to pass with this dumb 5 lives idea. Especially since the level layout changes when you have to retry them. Angry birds 1 was great, why destroy a successful design by adding unnecessary crap?
#2.Angry Birds 2
- Everything is business. Mostly game on mobile phone has an energy system (for in-app purchase) that i hate it. I like the original Angry birds. It's funny very much.
#3.Angry Birds 2
- It just goes to show that the little details matter. The pigs flying, close ups on the birds and the movements make it funny haha. But, too much push to pay for things
#4.Angry Birds 2
- It worked great until the new update saying some people had a glitch. Now it doesn't work for me.... Seriously thinking about uninstalling this super space taking app
#5.Angry Birds 2
- All in all it's a fun game and a great advancement in the series, although it does kill off battery while in use. Other than the battery thing I'd say it's worth getting.
#6.Angry Birds 2
- Ninja turtles ad causing buggery, to pause game, it restarts losing progress, also why aren't battles against similar level player.... for level 20 to battle level 40...but still awesome