#1.My Talking Tom
- I broke my phone and when I got a new one I had to start all over. I spent a lot of money on coins. I own 400 plus of all foods and potions. Why won't you guys answer me? Can you help me retrieve all my lost data. If not I will just Uninstall. I think i need a refund. It took me a long time to achieve what I had. Please respond.
#2.Jabong - ONLINE FASHION STORE
- Got refund for unsuccessful order with in 7 days. Keep it up.. and thank u to Ms. Pooja for updating me the status constantly.
#3.PIP Camera-Photo Editor Pro
- This app is user friendly and equips you with all the basic tools you need as well as those fancy ones. So you can edit any photo straight on your mobile device as you go. Hassle free apart from them advert popups. Then again can't complain as it's free. So I'll give it 4 (and a half) stars for now. Keep up the great work dev team and cheers to you all! XD
#4.SonyLIV–LIVE Cricket TV Movies
- I am running into a few issues, first i cant play Chromecast. although sony is excellent, but i wish you fix this, other than that you are hands down better than others like voot.
- I like it because there's no hassle. You don't have to do 10 steps or guess at what you're doing. Click and BOOM! It's done
#6.Photo Collage Editor
- Do not use this app!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is so much AdWare on it. It changed my charging screen after it had a update. The new charging screen had an advertisement on it and caused me to have to go through an extra screen before the normal lock screen. It also messed with my alarm (aka. Kept it from going off). There are plenty of other apps out there that do the same thing without the annoyance of this. Terrible terrible appp