#1.Farm Heroes Saga
- This is similar to all the other sagas in some way. Yet it's cool enough, and you just have to collect things instead of removing it. Graphics are adorable, but it can take many tries to get higher after level 100. It might be the purpose, but i dont want to feel like its a hidden pay2win in the end.
#2.Angry Birds 2
- It won't let you start up or play unless there is a data connection. Sometimes you just want to play the game. I don't care about friends' status or rankings or sharing...., I just want to play and past the time. Gimmie my 3 birds and turn me loose.
#3.Doodle Army Boot Camp
- I played this game for so long and i still cant stop wish you could have some more missions though
#4.Tom & Jerry: Mouse Maze FREE
- I was one problem mere se first floor me 18points nhi ho rhe kya dusra koy solution hai 2floor open kr ne ka ....????? I like to play this gme
#5.Data Recharge & Data Saver 4G
- When you have downtime its a fun thing to feel like you've actually not wasted time. Very huge earnings but maybe it could pay for small Databack purchases for almost no investmenttime wise..
#6.Angry Birds Rio
- Not only too many ads, but the game collapses after each one of them and needs restart. Not fun at all! Delete.