- I prefer my phone vibrates and show notifications, but changing the tone to silent each time. I exit and don't get a message that settings have been saved and returns to default. Forcing me to set galaxy s7edge to turn off notifications for Twitter.
- I like it because there's no hassle. You don't have to do 10 steps or guess at what you're doing. Click and BOOM! It's done
- This game is really fun and adictive. If you start playing and enjoy games like this then your gonna be hooked and won't be able to put it down.
#4.Quikr Free Local Classifieds
- A buyer bought my listed product, paid online and cancelled a day after it was taken away from my home the buyer cancelled. I have not received my product back for the past 10 days. Writing it here to get attention because customer service doesnt know anything.
#5.Candy Crush Jelly Saga
- This was a fun game but have reached level 95 and the game counters every move you make, making if virtually impossible to move on. While I don't expect a game to be easy it should be at least achievable, this level seems to be designed to fail.
#6.Candy Crush Saga
- Thanks for coins at level 10. I do have an idea. When a player is working on "live forever" time, dont give them more til they are done with that two hour stint. I had six hours built up and couldnt play that long at one time for a number of reasons