- Trying to get your art style kind of exposed, this is just one more tool in your pocket that really helps out. Gotta be patient with lighting and such, but it gives you another platform to post and get ideas about your work.
#2.Angry Birds 2
- It won't let you start up or play unless there is a data connection. Sometimes you just want to play the game. I don't care about friends' status or rankings or sharing...., I just want to play and past the time. Gimmie my 3 birds and turn me loose.
#3.Hungry Shark Evolution
- After a lot of updates, I finally reinstalled this game but when I looked for the portal to alien planet... F**K! THERE'S STILL NO PORTAL WHAT A F**KING RIPOFF. I HAD TO RESTART THE WHOLE FRICKING GAME TO MAKE THE PORTAL APPEAR. -.-" I just wasted my time, I am so close to getting Alan, the destroyer of worlds.
#4.Farm Heroes Saga
- This is similar to all the other sagas in some way. Yet it's cool enough, and you just have to collect things instead of removing it. Graphics are adorable, but it can take many tries to get higher after level 100. It might be the purpose, but i dont want to feel like its a hidden pay2win in the end.
- Well I'm stuck on level 12. Can't get past it. The only options I have to skip is to sign up on Twitter or pay for skip(s). Neither of which I'm willing to do. Add an option if you watch a video you can skip or something. Yes the game is free to download but if you get stuck, you're f**ked. Nothing further to do but to uninstall.
- The double tick mark is not turning blue even after they received and read the message. It only shows that they received the message. I want it fixed