#1.Driving School 2016
- Like the game but false calls like jumped red light. Should have had better graphics. I would give 4stars.
#2.San Andreas: Real Gangsters 3D
- Every single time the music starts playing the game cuts off and I've never tried playing it because of this
#3.Angry Birds Friends
- Had bought some coins to upgrade my slingshot, however when I later decided to use the Facebook feature as well my new slingshot disappeared.
#4.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- I was busy doing lockit when downloading shareit but it didn't work so I install it again but this time guarding it.......shareit can you reply to this message? I have a question what possibility of this incident could start of with?
#5.YeeCall - HD Video Calls for Friends & Family
- Unable to make a video call or even send messages. Keeps saying "Connection Problem" but my data connection is stable.
- As a paying customer who enjoys the game...when will new levels/restaurants be released?...its not really fun doing the same levels (I've completed all the restaurants) repetitiously and its mundane. I do however enjoy the new challenge levels but you spend more gems than you win and thats a turn off.