#1.Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro
- This is my favourite game; I love rummy its very interested game its full of fun and enjoy . Rummy is the best game to play online but one time u losing game that time u will be loser for long period no good cards wiil come continuosly i want to give thanks to makers of this game
- I prefer my phone vibrates and show notifications, but changing the tone to silent each time. I exit and don't get a message that settings have been saved and returns to default. Forcing me to set galaxy s7edge to turn off notifications for Twitter.
#3.AVG AntiVirus 2018 for Android Security
- Is there a way to turn of clipboard scanning? I don't want it or a popup every time I copy text that will delete my work if accidentally hit. If someone could help, I will increase my rating and leave the app installed!
- You don't seem to get enough gaps to miss the bullets and you don't get enough booms to stop them coming at you fix it and only one thing I don't like is you don't get to keep everything you collect you shouldn't have to keep collecting upgrade on each level and one boom come on and if you collect one you don't get two
- I still cannot view a description or rate a video while in landscape on a phone. I should not have to rotate my phone to just give a video a thumbs up. Google please fix this.
- The game is beautiful and runs well. Unfortunately, the developer decided to go with swipe controls, which works in some games... but not this one. Instead of immediate response time, you end up doing what you want approximately 2/3 of the time, if that, as the game decides whether or not to listen to you on a mysterious algorithm that I have no idea about. TL;DR: Don't play this on a large screen, since it won't control as you want it to.