#1.Lep's World 2 **
- It's a very fun game, I love the classic Mario so the concept of this game is similar in some cases. It glitches at times with the jump button and go forward button at times, hope that get fixed. Other then that it's a pretty cool pass time.
#2.Real Racing 3
- The best thing out there now, if you want anything close to simulation handling. The physics is still kinda buggy (how does a car not roll under any circumstances?!), and its still in need of a manual transmission. I can't keep going up Mount Panoranma at 4th gear any longer. It just needs to be an option, that's all.
#3.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- I was busy doing lockit when downloading shareit but it didn't work so I install it again but this time guarding it.......shareit can you reply to this message? I have a question what possibility of this incident could start of with?
#4.MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker♫
- When I make a ringtone or notification tone and save it, or use it as default it doesn't sound the same when someone actually texts or calls, first time it was slow motion second time there was no noise at all.
- Yup. The app is not that great as I was expecting a lot. Highlights is one section which everyone likes to see and I think it should be available easy to access at home page of app. But I had to dig a lit to watch highlights. Try to meet the expectations of public if you are really willing to make an app.
#6.Google Indic Keyboard
- I am also an ios user .it is very difficult to type in regional language by iPhone. plz upload an ios version of this softwere and upload in appstore .thank u