#1.FreeCharge - Recharges, Bill Payments, UPI
- There is no option of 1. updating email id 2. Disabling the account 3. Removing mobile number What is that, that goes wrong? I am always getting error message while recharging. "Something went wrong." Really frustrating app!!
#2.Google Play Games
- Can't use original profile looks like someone elses profile i don't get this my husband still has his the same.
#3.MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker♫
- When I make a ringtone or notification tone and save it, or use it as default it doesn't sound the same when someone actually texts or calls, first time it was slow motion second time there was no noise at all.
#4.Shoot Bubble Deluxe
- For some reason, I cannot access the menu any more using Bubble Shoot on my new phone. It's there but will not work when I press it. Any solutions? Somebody suggested pressing and holding the back button, but this does nothing either.
- No messing about with 33 stupid sequences to get a nuclear bomb which you can never remember how to make it. I'm a candy crush fan and must have downloaded loads as replacement then straight away deleted it. This game is definitely best so far
- This farm game always offers a plethora to do. While in-game purchases do make the game EASIER it is not necessary to purchase in order to level or complete tasks. You just have to work harder and network with friends, followers and your neighborhood. IT IS A GAME TO BE ENJOYED BY ALL AGES without worry of totally unnecessary adult content.