#1.Angry Birds 2
- It won't let you start up or play unless there is a data connection. Sometimes you just want to play the game. I don't care about friends' status or rankings or sharing...., I just want to play and past the time. Gimmie my 3 birds and turn me loose.
#2.Doodle Army Boot Camp
- I played this game for so long and i still cant stop wish you could have some more missions though
- I have set up lock for few apps and still opens them thorugh a different route. Samsung Note 3. If u keep pressing the return button locked app will open up. If u minimice the locked app it will again open up and remember they open when I am not entering the passcode. The android version is 5.0.
#4.Candy Crush Saga
- Thanks for coins at level 10. I do have an idea. When a player is working on "live forever" time, dont give them more til they are done with that two hour stint. I had six hours built up and couldnt play that long at one time for a number of reasons
#5.Fashion & Tech Deals - Shop, Sell & Save with eBay
- I ordered a pair of boots and they didn't fit so I returned them, I never got my refund. I tried to get in contact with eBay but they never responded. If I get my money back then I will give this a higher review.
#6.Angry Birds Space
- this isent the first time i played this game i played this game along ago like when i was 6 yaer's old and my fother played this game we tolk turn on this game also that me and my fother past all fo thes levul, that way i stil played this game i love this game in the holl tiyerd wold put not cool enuf and minecraft is stil the best but thes game's ear peter.