#1.Truecaller: Caller ID, spam blocking & Call Record
- Used to be good but they want to control your device. Don't let them make calls you'll pay for someday. Why do they ruin good apps by adding worthless crap?
#2.Truecaller: Caller ID, spam blocking & Call Record
- Not showing on call ,available status ,last seen ..after update.. its helpfull for me ..if person availability to receive the calls ..plz fix it issue ...
#3.Truecaller: Caller ID, spam blocking & Call Record
- No more nuisance calls!! Able to update spam call automatically and enter numbers into block. Also identified what networks the calls are on. I was getting good at least 3-7 scam calls daily... Not anymore :) 5* easily :)
#4.Truecaller: Caller ID, spam blocking & Call Record
- I have come 2 love this app and am done with the qstn "Who's this calling?" True caller explains the rest. Great work. However, I realized the names detected mst either b on Google, Fb bt thoz absent in those platforms can't be revealed.
#5.Truecaller: Caller ID, spam blocking & Call Record
- Gives error message ''could not connect, please try again.'' Developer's, please advise on a fix. EDITED: i am in saudi arabia using gt i9500 android 5.0.1, tried on wifi and 3g but with same result. Tried to send feedback from in app but it gave connection error as well. Hope you guys can advise how to fix it.
#6.Truecaller: Caller ID, spam blocking & Call Record
- Love this app! But its developers try to be smartness! Recently, I was surprised to see that when I miss a call, I can't see the notifications of my default phone app. Wow! It was TrueCaller that had gained the unauthorized access to notifications and thus hiding the Missed call notification of the default phone app! So I've already blocked its notifications as well. I like the apps to work the way I want not the other way around. Being a blogger, I will soon write a post about how to get rid of this!