#1.Battery - DU Battery Saver
- Reduce running memory of application. You need to decrease memory, because 1gb ram + Dual Core processor can get smootly run in smartphone. Happy Working!
- Using a Samsung Galaxy J5 I experience little lag but one big spike sometimes. The controls are very sensitve at some times but a bit rough others but can manage if you drift right. But I can't pull out of a drift when holding straight and I just bump into someone of something. Over all good game nice graphics good looking cars. But this can be pay to win if your not a person who likes to grind. Hope you change that on many of your games as I do not like the fact that some people just want money out of game
#3.Opera Mini - fast web browser
- Literally the only reason I use this is for ad blocking... But the accuracy is peanuts compared to desktop versions.
#4.MARVEL Future Fight
- Tried logging in this morning after a weekend away with no chance to play, to be told at the log in screen there is a security detection and it crashes! Not good enough after the amount I've spent on this game. Someone fix immediately!
- (Update: Says Google play can't authenticate. So, I can't sign in and all the progress is not saved. Also, flickering is seen after the update. Pls reply) the points earned are very very low so at some point we can't forward w/o buying new bikes with REAL CASH Otherwise, nice game.
- Excellent.. :D It's nice to beat the lvl12 but the cpu takes time to move .. It makes me feel bored waiting for a his move..