#1.Skype - free IM & video calls
- Slow, very poorly optimised. Drains battery extremely fast and usually doesn't even get the job done. There isn't an option to select the time period you want the chat history to display for, so it just floods your phone with 30 MB of chat you don't need. Clear the app data - the whole chat re-downloads once you log in again, lagging everything. Waste of an app. My skype is now taking up 300 MB on my phone, just from the chat history. No update logs.
#2.Shadow Fight 2
- Sucking left control and overall conrtol sensitivity, sucking premium goods update structure (when we purchase, next upgrades must be using coins. Why do I need to pay with diamonds?), that woman always pops in and say you look exaustes and taking to purchasing section. Without these it is great. Thanks.
#3.Indian Rummy by Octro
- This is my favourite game; I love rummy its very interested game its full of fun and enjoy . Rummy is the best game to play online but one time u losing game that time u will be loser for long period no good cards wiil come continuosly i want to give thanks to makers of this game
#4.Disney Magic Kingdoms
- AMAZING!!!! PLEASE CONSIDER FROZEN, THE LITTLE MERMAID, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST FOR NEXT UPDATES u0026lt;3 OH AND SNOW WHITE! AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME DISNEY VILLAINS! MAYBE SOME CHARACTERS FROM ONCE UPON A TIME ;)
#5.Where's My Water? 2
- **Figured out how to disable the annoying adds: enable flight mode on your device.** Can I at least finish one level without watching another add. I spend more time watching adds than playing the game. That is after I paid to get the levels unlocked! I have no problem with adds in free games but this is ridiculous.
#6.Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes
- I like the idea of this game.. But to collect the free shards to unlock a good single character will take months.. Please enable a trade for a character that we already have but we dont want to use it in the future, because we will not use all of those character..