#1.YeeCall - HD Video Calls for Friends & Family
- Unable to make a video call or even send messages. Keeps saying "Connection Problem" but my data connection is stable.
#2.Real Cricket™ 16
- At first I liked the game for 1-2days. But the next day the game started to show glitches. I bowled a batsman 3 times and he won't just get out. Even the scorecard show that he was out and not out simultaneously. Then that batsman was on the strike and crease at the the same time. When I used to bat even the timing meter showed my timing of my shot as perfect still I would get out. Its a humble request to all of u not to download this app.
#3.Let's Create! Pottery Lite
- I got pretty angry when it told me I had to buy for more costumers. Granted u can still make pots, ode rate or 5 if it was fully available
#4.Crime City (Action RPG)
- Recruiting for my elite team 841/759/180. Only doing raid boss and epic boss to get stronger. Very new team low level members will be accepted. 152 bonuses and stage 3 already by myself. No bull or hassle on the team what so ever. That is a promise. Donation is in need but not needed cause my main guy will jump over to put in tons of money. I have 16 of my own members as of now looking to fill all 60 spots. Low level members will be accepted.
#5.FreeCharge - Recharges, Bill Payments, UPI
- There is no option of 1. updating email id 2. Disabling the account 3. Removing mobile number What is that, that goes wrong? I am always getting error message while recharging. "Something went wrong." Really frustrating app!!
#6.FAASOS - Order Food Online
- First of all, First time delivery was pathetic but second time it was really quick.But they missed one item from my order,after call it was made available. Which is somehow acceptable.as still its a startup. its considerable. Anyway keep it up and do awesome job.