- Quite often the game lags, even when I have no other programs in the background. I'm running it on a Galaxy Tab 4. Other than that, the game is loads of fun.
- ever since I updated the app it doesn't open when I try to open it.pls fix and I'll give 5stars I really love the game but now I can't play it
- Jump and sprint mechanics don't always register correctly through the app. Using an s5 so that isn't the problem.
- ...I open app for the first time and says some bullshit about crashing due to arm7 not being compatible.. I'm running an s7. Update your app to support the higher end CPUs. This is dumb..
- Really fun, but 1) controls are horrible, more than they are bound to be thanks to using touch. 2) Horrible balancing results in THE most ridic difficulty spikes I've ever seen. 3) the slow down mechanic is very hard to avoid in 1-11, but isn't taught until the next level. 4) levels too long, should have checkpoints for practice. 5)Keeps popping up for no reason. Didn't think I could get spam offline. Great concept, poor execution.
- This guy is not following what I did. Up, and he stop. Speed, and he slide. Fix'em and I give yo 5 stars.