- Best game I ever played I Even love the tricks you can do in here so awesome ????????????
- After paying in game it still shows me ads and force closes after every ad it's not worth the free version it's a rip off to pay for it
- If you Parkour You like A hero I like To Parkour In Rooftop But Is Danger I Parkour only in park Amazing moves! Fresh moves! Crazy Moves?No no this Is Amazing Moves! And The Graphics Are simple! Down load Now The Vector Down load It If you have 43.10 Mb Above! I'm Excited In Update! And Create Vector 2 Above Please! This Is The Best Parkour Game! Extremly Dangerous If you parkour In Rooftop :) i Finish All Of this Mission Please Create Vector 2 Above! This is the Best Parkour Game i seen! I Loved This Game! I Play This In My computer!But If in samsung tablet it said Down load the next content Please Fix it!
- Vector, whose controls are frequently and unpredictably unresponsive, lags on a brand new Note 4. At its best, this game is an exercise in tedium due to performance issues and a trial-and-error design philosophy that lacks cleverness. Simple play-testing could have revealed these issues, but in the end laziness triumphed. Google Play insists on awarding at least a one-star rating, but it is a sad and lonely star lacking in brilliance and spectacle. [UPDATE] Hunter mode has got to be some kind of bad joke.
- Prolly the best game I have played on a phone ever! A lot of fun. All the people complaining about the game need to get better phones!
- I can't for the life of me figure out how this is still a problem, when it comes to a part where you can sprint it is incredibly difficult to do so, the sprint is a swipe right, the problem is there is no deadzone for the other movements and the game reads even the smallest movement up as a jump, I constantly fail because I go to sprint and the dude jumps around like an idiot... Problem Literally breaks the game