- Asked me to download extra content when I opened the game. Chose to delete app rather than risk downloading unknown content. Was looking forward to playing. Oh well.
- Maan kar ta hai ki tum log ke mu pe chapal maru down load extra content hota hi nahi hai 50 p.c ke baad mu mele ke baith jata hai land phakir madarchod bc
- At the start I liked the slow motion effect but then it got a little boring but after a few updates I downloaded it again and this is my new favourite game from now! Highly recommended!
- The movement is realistic and its the best parcour game i played, ever! Too bad the ending is so fcked up. Just tried Hunter Mode. Its very difficult though :p Soo good challenge haha. P.S. Is the story really gonna continue?
- If i could give lover score than this, I would. The game concept and art style are great, perfect. The controls 0, swipe controls are horrible, if you wanted you couldn't made them worse! I'm a huge fan of parkour games, and the whole game is great, but the most important thing for a parkour game isn't, add arrow controls (Up, Down, Right...) and it will be a 5 star.
- Would be a great game if the controls were more responsive and actually worked. It is quite frustrating to have to swipe over and over and have it never do what it is supposed to. I find myself constantly falling and messing up on the obstacles because instead of running, he starts sliding, and random crap like that. Beautiful game though and excellent concept. The music is quite exhilarating and fits well.