- Vector is a great game but one fault the whole star and level thing to advance to the next one it needs to be fixed
- Every time i tried to use the app it had a pop up that said marmalade error. No matter how many times i restart it it doesn't work. Please fix the bugs.
- This has the feel of a clasic action side-scroller. Reminds me of Flashback and Saboteur (a real flashback!) Unfortunately, a couple of the music tracks annoyed me to the point that I've had to mute the soundtrack completely. Oh well...
- This game kept me playing for hours... One problem is that needs arm7. Runs slow on devices with arm6
- i installed d game but it said to download additional data .. it just keep resetting d download progress from 30% to 0 for 2 hours
- Ever since before i updated the game its kinda laggy sometimes but its still fun, now that its updated when i tried to open the choose location frame it crashes and immediately exits the game without any notification. (Note: Actually, this started after the extra content has been downloaded.)