- I had this game on my s4 and loved it i redownloaded it on my s6 and there's a couple of problems. It doesn't fit the screen and sometimes you'll swipe one way and it will do the wrong thing or doesnt respond at all otherwise its a 5* star game. Ive emailed the developer hopefully they can sort it
- This game is awesome as well as highly addictive. It really gets your heart rate going , it just rocks . It will make you jump out of your seat, and yell as the pressure of the chase increases. Run on free runners run on.
- Vector, whose controls are frequently and unpredictably unresponsive, lags on a brand new Note 4. At its best, this game is an exercise in tedium due to performance issues and a trial-and-error design philosophy that lacks cleverness. Simple play-testing could have revealed these issues, but in the end laziness triumphed. Google Play insists on awarding at least a one-star rating, but it is a sad and lonely star lacking in brilliance and spectacle. [UPDATE] Hunter mode has got to be some kind of bad joke.
- The game itself is excellent. What knocks a full three stars off my rating is the makers' decision to bombard me with notifications, instructing me to play it.
- Why do u have to pay to go on next level i was on level 8 going to 9 and it said pay 5000 coins or 18 star coins. FIX IT NOW OR SOON BUT NOT NEVER
- After paying in game it still shows me ads and force closes after every ad it's not worth the free version it's a rip off to pay for it