- Using a Samsung Galaxy J5 I experience little lag but one big spike sometimes. The controls are very sensitve at some times but a bit rough others but can manage if you drift right. But I can't pull out of a drift when holding straight and I just bump into someone of something. Over all good game nice graphics good looking cars. But this can be pay to win if your not a person who likes to grind. Hope you change that on many of your games as I do not like the fact that some people just want money out of game
#2.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- I was busy doing lockit when downloading shareit but it didn't work so I install it again but this time guarding it.......shareit can you reply to this message? I have a question what possibility of this incident could start of with?
#3.Skype - free IM & video calls
- Slow, very poorly optimised. Drains battery extremely fast and usually doesn't even get the job done. There isn't an option to select the time period you want the chat history to display for, so it just floods your phone with 30 MB of chat you don't need. Clear the app data - the whole chat re-downloads once you log in again, lagging everything. Waste of an app. My skype is now taking up 300 MB on my phone, just from the chat history. No update logs.
- Wow..... Just try JOY REWARDS App Using this referal ���d��: 1816147 and earned points.. you can use the points for any games specially The Clash of Clans...
#5.Craftsvilla - Online Shopping
- i bought a palazzo suit which ws exact but I had issues receiving it ... I had to visit aramex courier to receive it den finally it was delivered to my home