#1.Candy Crush Saga
- Thanks for coins at level 10. I do have an idea. When a player is working on "live forever" time, dont give them more til they are done with that two hour stint. I had six hours built up and couldnt play that long at one time for a number of reasons
- You don't seem to get enough gaps to miss the bullets and you don't get enough booms to stop them coming at you fix it and only one thing I don't like is you don't get to keep everything you collect you shouldn't have to keep collecting upgrade on each level and one boom come on and if you collect one you don't get two
#3.Run Subway Ninja
- This is a irritating game. Add are too come on the screen when playing. Just installed and uninstall
#4.1941 Frozen Front
- Love this game AFTER playing a few difficult missions I learned how to strategy (defend,attack) and love playing this game ever since
#5.Roll Spike Sepak Takraw
- Can you add multiplayer option so we can play with each other I think people will like this app even more. And they can challenge each other.
#6.Shadow Fight 2
- Sucking left control and overall conrtol sensitivity, sucking premium goods update structure (when we purchase, next upgrades must be using coins. Why do I need to pay with diamonds?), that woman always pops in and say you look exaustes and taking to purchasing section. Without these it is great. Thanks.