#1.Doodle Army 2 : Mini Militia
- Worst update. Even in wifi it says connection lost...... And when new weapons are taken there is only one ammo........
#2.PIP Camera-Photo Editor Pro
- This app is user friendly and equips you with all the basic tools you need as well as those fancy ones. So you can edit any photo straight on your mobile device as you go. Hassle free apart from them advert popups. Then again can't complain as it's free. So I'll give it 4 (and a half) stars for now. Keep up the great work dev team and cheers to you all! XD
#3.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.
#4.MakeMyTrip-Flights Hotels Cabs IRCTC Rail Bookings
- Have used MMT app many times for my bookings. It's one of the great apps I've ever used.. Very easy to use, have accurate information and quick in response. Would recommend to use MMT for all the hotels/flights/holidays booking.
#5.Best Price Comparison Shopping
- The description of the app implied Fleetwood work with groceries but it doesn't it's easy to find Big Ticket comparisons
#6.Gully Cricket Game - 2018
- Not responding properly on one plus one...bat swings after the ball has passed..cannot connect any bowl pitched outside off and not spinning..need to put some coders to good effect