#1.Tiny Flashlight + LED
- This app dose a lot with a small app. The app needs very few permissions. I only stoped using it because my new phone has a flashlight feature.
- When I bought a car just know I had 34,334 when I bought it I was supposed to have 1,000 dollars left because it was only 32,500 dollars but instead they took all my money so now I just did one of them and I got 1,010 dollars but it was suppose to be 2,010 dollars but thanks to them I have to start all over again so now I am really angry!!:-[ :-[ :-[
#3.Piano Tiles 2™
- I LIKED THE FREE LOOP,TRY AND BAD DAY WHEN I STARTED THE SONG IT KEEPS REAPEATING THE SONG PLS FIX THIS AND ILL RATE 5 STAR
- No messing about with 33 stupid sequences to get a nuclear bomb which you can never remember how to make it. I'm a candy crush fan and must have downloaded loads as replacement then straight away deleted it. This game is definitely best so far
#5.Last Empire - War Z: Strategy
- All new British and America players come to state 43 and join Fmj best alliance on game great people and a laugh
#6.Angry Birds 2
- It won't let you start up or play unless there is a data connection. Sometimes you just want to play the game. I don't care about friends' status or rankings or sharing...., I just want to play and past the time. Gimmie my 3 birds and turn me loose.