#1.Mission Impossible RogueNation 5
- Why ??why?? Game is online? It consumes 99 mb !!! Still u ppl made it online....u dnt understand this is battery lacking world!!any phn u buy in market gets overheat and drains battery...keeping data or wifi on along with high end games will consume maximum battery!!!!!....give offline feature...!!!
#2.Marvel: Avengers Alliance 2
- Right I have only just started playing this game and I did the opening battle with hawkeye and as soon as it go's to the menu after the battle to tell me I've unlocked hawkeye the game just crashes and I can't do a thing about it. Help!!!!
#3.Voonik Online Shopping App
- Given it's highest market fee commission and other charges, it makes products highly expensive as compared to other e-commerce websites. Would suggest to check other websites for the same products and you will also find the difference. Big profiteering organisation!!
#4.UC Browser - Cheap Train Tickets,Fast Download
- I actually have been enjoying uc for a long time . All of the features with its running pace in any webs is highly interested. Downlading with resume functions is a deserving nature and many more similarly. However, i want to question why there is not a options for save page to read contents later. I highly require it to study the offline things even when i am not in the network territory. HOPE , for the next time the update comes , the probem is resolved.
- The game is beautiful and runs well. Unfortunately, the developer decided to go with swipe controls, which works in some games... but not this one. Instead of immediate response time, you end up doing what you want approximately 2/3 of the time, if that, as the game decides whether or not to listen to you on a mysterious algorithm that I have no idea about. TL;DR: Don't play this on a large screen, since it won't control as you want it to.
#6.Google Play Games
- Can't use original profile looks like someone elses profile i don't get this my husband still has his the same.