#1.VLC for Android
- I don't know what you guys are up to.. Never had any issues with it earlier.. But now the decoding becomes worse at every update.. Getting pink pixels in video playback plus audio delay has become a must for all videos..which wasn't the case earlier... Managing with system video player presently..Hope these issues are fixed!
#2.VLC for Android
- Always enjoyed vlc for desktop since it came out playing all formats and very easy to use. Have been waiting on the Android version for a long time the betas were fine but now... oh yeah. Gigidigigidi GOOO!!!
#3.VLC for Android
- PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEAESE MAKE A ROKU APP ALREADY! THEIR DLNA DOESN'T WORK. IT CRASHES THE WHOLE OS AFTER EVERY 2min OF PLAY! MY GOD WE NEED VLC ON ROKU PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE I BEG YOU OH JESUS HOLY MARY JOSEPH BUDAH MOSES BENATAR MADONNA GAGA STREEP AND HASENPFEFFER PLEASE!
#4.VLC for Android
- The default android player and Google Play can only play certain file types. But VLC can play ALL OF THEM! No more play errors here!
#5.VLC for Android
- The app is very useable and actually quite good, but two issues prevent a 5 star rating. Cover art is often mixed up with older art. For example if i changed the cover art for an album but it previously had another, the original will be the default. Also, playlists. It is very difficult if not impossible to create playlists with this app. By that i mean taking songs from different folders or albums and combining them is not possible. Corrections are needed.
#6.VLC for Android
- This was my fav. But now many videos are not loading on it means after download any video.... And many times videos stopped....