#1.Cartoon Network Anything
- Nothing but a piece of garbage. It just show you a picture of CN Anything and nothing happens eventhough my net is lightning speed
- I never liked game apps, but then I found Solitaire. The rest is history. I really enjoy the daily challenge.
#3.Parallel Space - Multiple accounts & Two face
- Their is still some bugs... Every time i get notification frm phone that Parallel space is consuming more battery.. If you can solve dis..
#4.PicsArt Photo Studio: Collage Maker & Pic Editor
- The navigation icons on my app have gone black and white. Plus they have changed format. Booooo! It acts as if it is opening but it has been 2 hours now. I wanted to use this app for a idea I had spontainuously. I have forgot what I wanted to do by now. I suffer from M.S. So that doesn't help either.
#5.Run Subway Ninja
- This is a irritating game. Add are too come on the screen when playing. Just installed and uninstall
#6.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.