- You can do almost everything for the propose of communication.. Name it.. It crushed by and by else it will be 5..
- This new update shows no contacts on it. Refreshed a thousand times but still no contacts displayed. Bad update
- As a previous iPhone user i can say the difference is big between the iOS app and the Android one. Like for example on iPhone you don't have to download a image to see it' content like you do here. And after you delete the image you can't download it again to see it and you get an error about the image that is not saved on the SD card. I might say the iOS app is more confortable and has various improvements. If you could make the Android app like the iOS one you will get a lot of love from many users.
- Great app no doubt.only disappointment is that its difficult to change profiles and status.make it easier like bbm.also dont know why I can only send ten second videos to people.
- They add some annoying features. When trying to take a picture, it is unwanted to see that raw of pictures, also the annoying pop up option that ask if you want to take a picture or a video. Very annoying!
- But what's app doesn't take a video calling feature when it will update and comes with video calling feature..... waiting