- But still waiting for the feature where you don't have to keep finger pressed on button to speak. Finger gets sore after a while
- For the love of chocolate. Can you people there over at whatsapp modify the voice note function so one does not need to hold down the icon to record a voice note. Make it simple. Click to record, click to end and then an option to send. After 3 minutes of holding down the icon it becomes somewhat uncomfortable and annoying pressing down on the screen or when I am voice noting back to a long text it would be nice if I could scroll up and down to read and respond. Get it done, it's called ergonomics.
- please check (App Telegram) you can send (All Files All videos size and Time All photos) I do not have to be downloaded video quality and very poor quality?! not Language support Farsi persian? very late updates whatsapp? 1. Always voice call poor?! #Please fix the problems you have new updates
- I've been using whatsapp for almost 3 years and still feeling uncomfortable with last seen and read feature. Sometimes I just wondering, how could people shut it down those features? I mean, it makes other people who wanna contacts them will get so confuse cause we don't know that they already received the message or not. So, for the developer of whatsapp, please remove those features: last seen and read. Thanks
- The best social app i've downloaded..would be cooler if can use different wallpapers in different chats..and can send and use .gif as profile picture..thank you
- No Doubt WhatsApp Is Best Among All. But Application In Built Password Facility is Required. After All Privacy Is Must.