- I am looking for interesting wallpapers and WhatsApp's own new themes. Now it's time to change your green color. Would love if developer do it asap. Will rate 5 stars then
- An independent desktop client that doesn't rely on the phone would be better than the current implementaion. The call function isn't great, it's ok for quick conversations but the delays set in and it's frustrating to use, competing apps seem to work fine. Please add gif support too
- It's great, I've been using it for more than 5 years, but I recently downloaded an update, and I don't get notifications any more, please fix it or tell me what to do. I've tried doing everything I could think of, and still nothing. Thanks for providing such a good service. Keep it up!!!
- For the love of chocolate. Can you people there over at whatsapp modify the voice note function so one does not need to hold down the icon to record a voice note. Make it simple. Click to record, click to end and then an option to send. After 3 minutes of holding down the icon it becomes somewhat uncomfortable and annoying pressing down on the screen or when I am voice noting back to a long text it would be nice if I could scroll up and down to read and respond. Get it done, it's called ergonomics.
- This is the worst messaging app. Any fool can add you to their nonsensical groups without prior permission ,and then inundate you with third-rate jokes and videos. Muting these groups is of no avail as you still receive their messages. There is no way to report mischief mongers and no privacy either. Anyone who has access to your smartphone can snoop into your conversations. Whatsapp shields criminals but won't shield your messages from prying eyes.
- This application is used by many people on a daily basis and the auto download for an individual group will be a good feature which will be useful to many people