#1.Google Indic Keyboard
- I am also an ios user .it is very difficult to type in regional language by iPhone. plz upload an ios version of this softwere and upload in appstore .thank u
#2.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- I was busy doing lockit when downloading shareit but it didn't work so I install it again but this time guarding it.......shareit can you reply to this message? I have a question what possibility of this incident could start of with?
- Yup. The app is not that great as I was expecting a lot. Highlights is one section which everyone likes to see and I think it should be available easy to access at home page of app. But I had to dig a lit to watch highlights. Try to meet the expectations of public if you are really willing to make an app.
#4.Disney Magic Kingdoms
- AMAZING!!!! PLEASE CONSIDER FROZEN, THE LITTLE MERMAID, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST FOR NEXT UPDATES u0026lt;3 OH AND SNOW WHITE! AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME DISNEY VILLAINS! MAYBE SOME CHARACTERS FROM ONCE UPON A TIME ;)
#5.Photo Lab Picture Editor: face effects, art frames
- Every picture I use weather it's a picture I just took or and old one with no effects and in plenty of light this app tells me it can't find my face.
#6.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.