#1.Truck Driver 3D: Offroad
- It worked fine when I first used it but after that I couldn't even use story or free ride. What's the point in having a driving game if I can't drive in it!!!
#2.Talking Tom Jetski
- Awesome fav game in the world best game in world 100 stars please download it's awesome
#3.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.
#4.Lep's World 2 **
- It's a very fun game, I love the classic Mario so the concept of this game is similar in some cases. It glitches at times with the jump button and go forward button at times, hope that get fixed. Other then that it's a pretty cool pass time.
- As a paying customer who enjoys the game...when will new levels/restaurants be released?...its not really fun doing the same levels (I've completed all the restaurants) repetitiously and its mundane. I do however enjoy the new challenge levels but you spend more gems than you win and thats a turn off.
#6.Gangstar Vegas - mafia game
- It is a junk after update because for buying guns and vehicles we wouldn't get enough money at least before we used to sell storer 2 or storier 1 for high rate but now we cannot do that and if misson gives high money we wouldn't have said and for new player it is very difficult to play event and now gameloft should answer how we gain money