#1.Euro Train Simulator
- Guys , heard that u have a Indian train update , I want it now now now!! And when will u merge tier one and two and reveal to the public a new Spanish railway in tier one as written in the 'new updates column'. And guys , if u listen to me , add a Indian railway instead of the Spanish one in the new tier one. Or make a new tier and add Indian electric and diesel rakes. U can keep the stations between kanyakumari and Delhi. Middle stations can be like chennai , Bangalore, Pune , Mumbai and then Delhi.Thanks
#2.Purify – Speed & Battery Saver
- This APP is my preferred choice, as soon as I got it, it told me what apps where draining u0026amp; consuming my battery, also makes my phone run a lot faster u0026amp; smoother.
#3.Best Price Comparison Shopping
- The description of the app implied Fleetwood work with groceries but it doesn't it's easy to find Big Ticket comparisons
#4.Opera Mini - fast web browser
- Literally the only reason I use this is for ad blocking... But the accuracy is peanuts compared to desktop versions.
#5.Airplane Pilot Car Transporter
- For example, the cargo plane's auto-gear and cockpit view is great, but when I hit a cliff, instead of crash 'n burn, I found myself kept flying in a hollow zone, with no possible exits. Felt like I'm Jack Sparrow
- Yup. The app is not that great as I was expecting a lot. Highlights is one section which everyone likes to see and I think it should be available easy to access at home page of app. But I had to dig a lit to watch highlights. Try to meet the expectations of public if you are really willing to make an app.