#1.Angry Birds Star Wars
- The game is ok. Its not for a adults because of they can get big fingers and that is not helping you in this game. They need to make a lot of changes to this game. So I would not play this game If i was like 40 or 30. ;-)
#2.MakeMyTrip-Flight Hotel Bus Cab IRCTC Rail Booking
- Have used MMT app many times for my bookings. It's one of the great apps I've ever used.. Very easy to use, have accurate information and quick in response. Would recommend to use MMT for all the hotels/flights/holidays booking.
- (Update: Says Google play can't authenticate. So, I can't sign in and all the progress is not saved. Also, flickering is seen after the update. Pls reply) the points earned are very very low so at some point we can't forward w/o buying new bikes with REAL CASH Otherwise, nice game.
- Using a Samsung Galaxy J5 I experience little lag but one big spike sometimes. The controls are very sensitve at some times but a bit rough others but can manage if you drift right. But I can't pull out of a drift when holding straight and I just bump into someone of something. Over all good game nice graphics good looking cars. But this can be pay to win if your not a person who likes to grind. Hope you change that on many of your games as I do not like the fact that some people just want money out of game
#5.Real Racing 3
- The best thing out there now, if you want anything close to simulation handling. The physics is still kinda buggy (how does a car not roll under any circumstances?!), and its still in need of a manual transmission. I can't keep going up Mount Panoranma at 4th gear any longer. It just needs to be an option, that's all.