#1.Hollywood U: Rising Stars
- For new people thinking of getting this game I just wanted to tell you that you will get addicted to playing it. The Cons- right now I'm at lvl 51 u0026amp; is beyond boring now with not being able to progress like in hss. There's side quests but lately it been more about recruiting than actual story progression. I wish there were more quests like in hss. Right now I'm just Leveling up and collecting the money I make.
- How am i supposed to level up my hero if u make the dungeon levels too much harder to complete and very hard to get weapon orbs please make it little bit easy i have finished the adventure mode nd nd the shore cliffs is damn to hard please fix it now i love this game than any other game
#3.Asphalt 8: Airborne
- I first downloaded the game took a while then went into the game it needed to download,again took even longer and then went into a race had to download more but this time it doesn't even download it's stuck on 1/60mb ???? Why not have all the downloads in one I'd rather download 5 gb once of than downloading a few hear and then a few there again
#4.Doodle Army 2 : Mini Militia
- Worst update. Even in wifi it says connection lost...... And when new weapons are taken there is only one ammo........
#5.Myntra - Online Shopping App
- I have referred my friend to sign up ...he purchased from MYNTRA and I got a notification that I have been awarded with MYNTRA points worth ? 300...when I open the app it is saying there is no such programm
- I understand that you guys would need the revenue to keep a game like this going. I don't mind the ads either, but when you show me an ad to continue, and then spawn me at a spot where I'll literally be killed right off the bat, it's not the most pleasant experience. Other than that, keep up the good work.