Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell
Yaşam Tarzı | 3.8MB
This app is only useful if you live in Nepal!🇳🇵
This app helps you use the services provided by your telecom providers NTC (Nepal Telecom) and Ncell with ease. You can scan the recharge cards using your phone's camera, and utilize the services without remembering the *USSD# code.
Apart from recharge card scanner, this app has a simple interface that includes the following features:
Check Balance, Transfer Balance, Take Loan, Check Available Data, etc.
Subscribe to Data Packages, SMS and Voice packages, Friends & Family, etc.
Latest updates about offers, new service notification, regular updates, etc.
Manual GPRS Configuration, Download Internet Settings, List of useful numbers, etc.
- Dialer with phone number scanner (add shortcut to home screen)
- One click access to most features (add shortcut)
- Fast and accurate recharge card scanner
- Automatic updates to latest services and offers
Remember to select appropriate SIM if you have a dual-sim phone.
0. This app is basically a list of USSD codes, phone numbers and SMS formats made publicly available by the service providers, designed in a way that users can navigate and opt-in to dial a number or USSD code, or send a SMS using their phone.
1. This app does NOT send any automated requests to any telecom companies' servers. This app does NOT initiate any call, send USSD query or send SMS without explicit consent from the users.
2. This app is not developed or endorsed by Nepal Telecom or Ncell. This app is developed at Yarsa Labs Pvt. Ltd., based on a research project to ease the process of receiving the services provided by the respective telecom companies.
3. The names of telecom companies & cellular network providers, (for example "Nepal Telecom" and "Ncell") their services and icons may be the registered trademarks of their respective owners.
4. If you have any questions or queries please contact us directly. We're open to suggestions to improve the app.
Mevcut Sürüm: 3.5.0
Gereken Android sürümü: Android 4 or later