Medical | 8.1MB
Your health. Your care. myGP
We’ve listened to you - as a patient - and created our myGP app to make it easier and faster for you to manage your healthcare.
Use our myGP app to book and cancel appointments with your NHS GP practice from wherever you are in just a few taps. Set up useful medication reminders with integrated insights, to help you stay on top of your health. You can even add your family to the myGP app, making it simpler and more convenient for you to care for others.
“Excellent app and happy with it. Easy as well, finally a GP APP that helps the working people during the day who have only access to the mobile phone” App store review
“This app is absolutely tremendous and so simple to use” App store review
“It’s perfect as it gives you control over appointments. I am a busy mum and work full time, so this is app is ideal” App store review
Quick & Easy Registration
We’ve made the registration process super quick and simple for you. All you’ll need to do is enter your mobile number and date of birth. Please make sure that your mobile number is registered at your GP practice first.
Manage Your Appointments
Managing your healthcare just got easier! Book and cancel your GP appointments in just a few taps. Receive appointment reminders and personal invites from your GP practice.
Build Your Health Network
We know that life is busy, especially when you have other people to care for. Now you can book and cancel appointments for your family and dependants with just your smartphone.
Medication Reminders & Insights
A little forgetful? Create your own reminders that will notify you with a message to your phone when it’s time to take your medication. Each reminder will also allow you to track how your taking your medication and will show you useful insights to stay on top of your health.
You can now share your medication data insights with others, very useful if you need to share with someone who cares for you or a health care provider.
Weight & Blood Pressure Tracking
Take control of your health care with easy to use tools for keeping an eye on your weight and blood pressure.
Medical Records & Prescriptions
If you have your 10-digit online user ID, you can access your GPs online system via our app to view your medical records and order prescriptions.
*** Please note ***
• To use myGP, a patient must be aged 16 and over.
• You will need a valid UK mobile number.
• Your mobile number and date of birth should be registered with a GP surgery that is using iPLATO and has enabled the myGP app.
• You can only add other adults to your health network if they are registered at a GP surgery that is also using iPLATO and has enabled the myGP app.
• You can only add your children to your health network if they are registered at their GP with your mobile number.
• Access to medical records and prescription ordering is subject to you having your 10 digit user ID and your practice enabling this feature on their side.
• myGP is a patient facing service that is being driven by the NHS. Any data that you enter is controlled by you and hosted in a safe and secure environment.
Requires: Android4.0.3 or later