Education | 3.4MB
Chemistry Advisor (Chem Advisor) is an unique app for finding inorganic chemical reactions.
If you need your personal adviser in finding the answer for reactions like Al + HNO3 =? or FeCl2 + KMnO4 =?, it is the time to use Chemistry Advisor. The database contains all necessary reactions for both school and university students, and all chemists. More than 14 000 reactions! The app works offline! Reactions are balanced, followed with brief descriptions and sorted by priority. Furthermore this app supports handwriting input for users that would like to write formulas as on a paper or on a school blackboard. Or you can use the keyboard instead.
It is also the only mobile app that helps you with solving reaction sequences in inorganic chemistry (SEQUENCES button). For example: if you want to obtain nitric acid from nitrogen, this app will show you reaction sequences how to do it.
Furthermore, it balances chemical equations (BALANCE button).
Application key features:
- Comprehensive database of inorganic chemical reactions for all students, chemists, etc. (more than 14 000). The database is updated periodically
- Reactions are balanced, followed with brief descriptions and sorted by priority.
- Works offline
- Reaction sequences solving
- Balances chemical equations
- An easy way to enter chemical formulas by either handwriting or typing
Watch the video on Google Play to see all features