Swiss Drone Maps
Maps & Navigation | 3.2MB
Pilots of drones and model airplanes can use Swiss Drone Maps to catch up on where they are allowed to fly. No-fly zones and controlled traffic regions are specifically coloured and therefore easily visible. The app also informs about the current Swiss legal situation for remotely piloted aircraft systems (RPAS).
For the future, e.g. the following additional features are planned:
- Apply for Skyguide flight permissions for drones and model airplanes directly within the app.
- Contact data of other airport operators to apply for flight permissions.
- NOTAM and DABS (Current changes in Swiss air space relevant for drones and model airplanes)
- Designation of Hospital heliports
- Designation of mountainous landing strips
The data presented in Swiss Drone Maps is correct to the best of our knowledge. We cannot, however, guarantee correctness to 100% and refuse any accountability.