News & Magazines | 8.6MB
A leading evidence based nursing journal is now available on your Android device. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing is a primary source of information putting evidence into practice to improve nursing care. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the latest research published in Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing.
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive notifications when new articles and issues are available
- Download articles and issues to print and read on the go
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access
- Share articles with colleagues via email
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing is a peer-reviewed journal and information resource from The Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International. The journal uniquely bridges knowledge and application taking a global approach in its presentation of research, policy and practice, education and management. This journal includes a growing body of theory drawn from other disciplines and fields of enquiry, from conceptual frameworks to theory application and development, reflecting the wider evidence-based practice and implementation research fields. Worldviews on EvidenceBased Nursing is a primary source of information for using evidence-based nursing practice to improve patient care by featuring:
- Knowledge synthesis articles with best practice applications and recommendations for clinical practice, nursing administration, nursing education and public health care policy
- Original articles and features that present research, which challenge and develop the knowledge base about evidence-based nursing
- A forum that encourages readers to engage in an ongoing dialogue on critical issues and questions in evidence-based nursing
About the Society:
The Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International is a global community of nurses who lead in using knowledge, scholarship, service and learning to improve the health of the world’s people.