Cat® Value Estimating Tool
Business | 22.0MB
This app is the mobile version of Caterpillar’s Value Estimating Tool (VET). VET quantifies the total cost of ownership of a Cat machine based on inputs for fuel consumption, maintenance and repair costs, resale value, etc. Customized reports help visualize the cost comparison between Cat and competitor models and dollarize a value advantage. Reports can be used to drive conversations with customers about the lifetime value of their Cat machine purchase.
This app can be used both online and offline, making it ideal to use during sales encounters that are happening in the field. Note that some features listed are not available in the offline version.
Key features include:
• An intuitive, responsive interface that includes added guidance for new users
• Quick report outputs with basic inputs and the ability to produce more sophisticated, customized results when needed
• Ability to view Caterpillar’s Total Value Advantage before the end of the study/report
• Visibility to the author’s study criteria entered on the model selection cards
• An additional purchase scenario option of “Monthly Payment” to help customers understand how that variable might impact their total investment
• Ability to sync offline work with online tool