9Apps is your first choice to download apps. 20,000+ users downloaded Simple RSS Widget latest version on 9Apps for free every week! The app has do enough to distinguish itself from its predecessor. This hot app was released on 2015-10-01. Download in official websites like 9apps and you'll never miss it!
Have all your important news directly on your home screen!
This app is just a customizable, simple widget which displays RSS feeds on your home screen.
- Resizable (only Android 3.1 and newer)
- lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
- multiple feeds in one widget
- text style, size & color changeable
- background color changeable
- icons for reloading & configurating the widget can be hidden
- user defined update interval
- multiple widgets with different configurations
- free & without ads!
If the widget doesn't show up in your launchers widget category, try rebooting your device!
Note: Google Reader will no longer exist after July 1st. Import functionality will be affected
- INTERNET: to receive feed content
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to test if internet connection is available before trying to update
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to cache feeds and display them even when offline
- GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS: to request access for importing Google Reader feeds
Recently there is a growing recognition that the package of apps are getting bigger and bigger. This top News & Magazines app is just 0.8M. Nonetheless, this app have many function that attracts many people to download it. 9Apps also provides other hot News & Magazines apps(games) for android mobile phone. There are too many free Android apps out there, this app is the one we recommended.
-New viewer that displays full article
-Fixed major known bugs that caused "No data available" message. If you are trying to display a large number of feeds (especially with images), it can take several minutes to load content. Please let us know any issues you continue to have.
-Fixed crash when importing from Feedly
-Fixed issue of images getting cut off
-Fixed news viewer bug
-Fixed issue of viewer not opening when multiple RSS widgets are being used