Try lightweight, intuitive video player.
This is a video player that support SMI, SRT, SBV and SSA subtitle file.
SMI, SRT, SBV and SSA file have to exist at same place with movie file.
if you have a /sdcard/AAA.mp4, SMI file name must have /sdcard/AAA.smi.
It supported Subtitle mirroring for Side by side(SBS) video, Colored SMI, Support Ruby tag,
Subtitle time sync adjust, Subtitle size, Subtitle position, folder browser, Volume control, Brightness control, Volume Key reverse mode, Repeat A-B positions, display remain time (click duration), etc
* Support play speed at Android 6.0 or higher
* ver 8.9.2
- Remove to support the YouTube list
- Fix not to work bookmark
* ver 8.8.5
- Support the TED(Json) subtitle
- Fix not to display the subtitle at Android 10
- Fix the crash problem at previous version